- My daily driver is React with SSR.
- I test my codes with Jest, Enzyme and headless browsers. Webpack for transpiles, gulp for test chains.
- I'm using prettier with eslint for auto-linting, typescript or flow for type-checking.
- Previously AngularJS, Angular 2+.
- I write atomic CSS with postCSS these days.
- I believe in developer friendliness, not hype, when it comes to tools, but css-in-js is golden.
- Previously LESS and SASS.
- I often find myself designing interfaces and interactions.
- I very much like to see my ideas manifest as design systems.
- I can also plan, test, and implement UX strategies that wraps around usability and supports business decisions.
- Previously design direction, branding.
- Have seen a lot of backend code driving REST APIs.
- I usually helped design them, sometimes hands on.
- I can probably still write NodeJS with MongoDB/MySQL.
- Although I'd probably choose GraphQL.
Frontend EngineerSamebug — 2017 - Present
Developer, Designer, IllustratorFreelancing — 2006 - Present
Development Leader, Product DesignerAnalogy / Practify — 2016 - 2017
Frontend Architect, Creative DeveloperAnalogy / Groupmind — 2015 - 2016
Senior Frontend Developer, Product DesignerPlays.IO — 2014 - 2015
Senior Graphic Designer, Frontend DeveloperPulilab — 2012
Graphic Designer, IllustratorMito Europe — 2009 - 2011